A safe, healthy workplace for everyone
Sanford Occupational Medicine WellU Program
Sanford OccMed’s WellU program provides on-site trained professionals who offer confidential healthcare and employee safety related services to your business. By customizing a wellness program for your company, our program experts work with employees to build healthier lifestyles.
Our WellU coordinator is a registered nurse who promotes self-care, disease management and cost effective use of medical care and resources in effort to contain health insurance costs. The program’s goals include reducing employee health risks, controlling healthcare costs, and promoting a safe and healthy work environment for all.
Benefits of an on-site wellness program:
- Improves overall health and employee well-being
- Reduces company absenteeism
- Improves morale and productivity
- Reduces healthcare claims
- Increases the company’s ability for employee retention and hires
Services on-site may include:
- Implementation of wellness program including healthcare screenings, assessments, and health coaching
- First aid treatment
- Case management for work-related injuries, non-work-related injuries, illness and job placement evaluations
- Ergonomics and industrial hygiene evaluations
- Medical surveillance program monitoring